Toad Painting happily takes on commissions from around the world. We’re happy to work with single miniatures to full armies. If you’re interested in a commission, please include the below information. Commission inquiries can be sent to email@example.com or via Facebook.
- What model(s) would you like painted.
Please include what base size each model is on.
- If you would like us to purchase the model(s).
A discount is available for many brands if we handle the purchase. If you are planning to purchase models yourself, they can be shipped directly to the studio to save you money.
- If you would like us to assemble the model(s).
Assembly is an additional fee, quoted based on the complexity of the model. Assembly includes pinning and magnetizing if required.
- What level you would like the model(s) painted to.
Please see the painting level page for examples of each level.
- What colour scheme you would like.
If you do not have a scheme in mind, we are happy to work with you to develop one. We are also happy to match existing colour schemes on other models you already own.
- What type of basing you would like.
Standard flock and gravel bases are always included at no extra charge.
- If you require the model(s) completed by a certain date.
Please note that we are generally booked at least 6 months in advance.